Export Game RPG for IOS & Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHorizon

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to export a game made with rpg maker into IOS and Android. (also Flash and facebook formats)

I am willing to buy any license needed to export it.

Thanks

NewHorizon

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you. In this case this software is totally useless.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
.........Lol? Useless? That's a little too quick to dismiss a pretty powerful 2d engine.

NewHorizon

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I think it is excellent, but I don't understand why only .exe files .... People play rpg on mobiles not on pc

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I play RPG's on PC. My phone probably can't handle a full RPG...

Last edited by a moderator:

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'd be surprised how big the PC gaming audience has grown into within the past few seasons due to the current issues of console gaming and memory/space/spec limitations of android.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think it is excellent, but I don't understand why only .exe files .... People play rpg on mobiles not on pc
Most Mobiles can't handle the big RPGs, the RPG's I've played on the DS are a lot smaller than regular-sized RPGs available on PC. The last RPG I purchased for the DS I was able to play through in about 10.20 hours or so - that's how small those RPG's are...

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Most RM games I've played, however, were typically less than 10 hours in length. But I think they were mostly money-grabbers...

In any case, if a product does not do what someone needs, then it's useless, regardless of how powerful it might be. It could even print money but that doesn't matter.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Correction - Useless to them*

Without the "to them", then it sounds rude and ignorant as if it was useless to everybody. It urks me to hear stuff like that.

NewHorizon

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you. Could you please suggest me a website to sell my exe file? A website trusted by people like Google Android and Itunes-Mac Store.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The very first topic in this section of the forum is a pinned discussion of where and how to sell your game.  Probably all your questions are answered there.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Closing this. Both of your unrelated questions in this thread have already been asked and answered several times before. Please do some searching or just scan through the appropriate forums before asking. There are probably answers to lots of your future questions here already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
Now that I found an accessible composing software, all the melodies that only lived inside my head so far can come to life. I LOVE this.
Akemi14 wrote on Archeia's profile.
I'm sorry about my mistake of not messaging you about posting in Games in Development Rules and Guidelines. I'm still new on this forum but using RPG Maker for 3 years. Well it is in English language. Well, I just want to explained about the game and show them the demo. I promised, there is no inappropriate contain because I don't like that. What should I do?
Magic numbers are the devil.
So I was explaining to someone today that Magic (the Gathering) has advertised itself as a Trading Card Game (TCG) and a Collectable Card Game (CCG), but never a playing card game. Playing cards are what they use for stuff like Poker or Black Jack. So by playing Magic with the cards, they were in fact doing it wrong, and me trading the cards is a correct usage. :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uoxaufwu