Status
Not open for further replies.

Albaharu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello! I'm trying to send the game to a friend who uses Mac, and I saw that some people offered this: https://github.com/Ancurio/mkxp as a solution but I have no idea of how to prepare it to make the game work, any of you knows how? Or has a step by step or a screenshot of how should it look? (Or if it's another easier way??)

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I would love to know this as well

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This thread is under ACE. As far as is known, ACE games cannot be played on a MAC. To properly deploy to a MAC you need MV and you need to make the game on a MAC. This is a restriction put in place by apple, as they want you making games for their products on their products.

As this is also a really old thread, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?
I figured I should start off with a game this (I think at least)would be easier to program. Demonstrating Card drawing for Black Jack

I'm playing Pokémon Yellow to celebrate National Pokémon Day. :smile: What Pokémon games is everyone else playing?

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baan