RMMZ Export the Visustella "personal" parameters from one game to another?

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Just copy/pasting the plugins won't export the way you've configured them.
Is there a file I'm missing and that I should be copy/pasting too if I want to make sure two different games share the same configuration across all the plugins?

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I believe that plugin settings are saved in "/js/plugins.js" but...maybe not. I just took a quick peek and I think that's what you need, but definitely feel free to let me know if I was wrong.

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
I think you are correct. Thank you :thumbsup-left:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

yo i made a post but it hasnt really gotten any answers so uhhhh
Finished switching to a new PC. Now I could potentially start working at projects or plugins again if I feel the motivation to do so.
If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.
Custom slip rates and custom ailment durations for enemies really opens up the floodgates for status effect use. I can have Poison and Time Stop affect bosses without it breaking their balance! Finally, a healthy middle ground.

(Especially after I cooked up a thing that prevents you from re-applying deadly states more than once in specific occassions.)
Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurutami