Yitzi Litt

Made Nepenthe — An RPG that's one giant dad-joke
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I exported my game for Windows, using a Macbook Pro, and I ended up with this:Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 10.50.55 AM.pngWhat do I do to get it exportable to, say, Itch.io?

Yitzi Litt

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Anyone...
Maybe wait more than an hour and a half half an hour before getting impatient?

I'm not familiar with itch.io's distribution system, but I'd imagine you're just need to zip all the files up. On windows all you'd have to do is run Game.exe to run it. Are you sure it's working though? You're on a Mac, and I'm assuming you don't have BootCamp setup to have a windows installation on there, but you should test it before you try to distribute it and something's not right.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Yitzi Litt, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Yitzi Litt

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Yitzi Litt, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Sorry, I'll try to be more in-line in the future.
Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha
My birthday was yesterday and tomorrow marks the day my grandpa died around 5-6 years ago. I think about him a lot, and surprisingly had grown to become interested in programming- something he'd done for a living among other things. Funny how life works. I'm just glad I was able to enjoy yesterday with my immediate family. Anyway- guess who's 9 + 10?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ciifer