Exporting game problems: encrypting and icon.

Kissa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, thank you for reading my problem.

I'm having some issues when exporting my game... I'm using the Steam version.

1. If I try to encrypt my assets when exporting my game, an error telling me that the assets could not be found will pop up after I try to start it.

4.png

If I don't encrypt it, it will run normally.

2. I have searched how to change the game icon, the standard way seems to be changing the icon.png file in the icon folder by an png image of the same size, and then exporting the game... but the game, after exported, will still have that standard MV icon in the folder.

1.png

And in the game window, when it is running, the icon I made will be there for a brief second and then will be replaced by MV's standard one again:

2.png

After the game starts:

3.png

I have no idea what to do about it!

Thank you very much for the attention given!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to MV Deployment. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?
So I'm having issues with my steam account... so I can't use MZ right now, so I can't work on my game until its solved, so it be harder to be ready for 31... guess I'll get ice cream :kaopride:
Motivation! Inspiration! There you are. I was worried you guys weren't going to show up today. Let's get this thing going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sark1017