Yup they are both the same name. One is an m4a one is an ogg. The first two images are them in their folders for the rmmv project and the third photo is how it looks inside the android folder it was deployed to. It is now a m4a there as well and I can play that file just fine on my pc. All the spellings and punctions are the same filesizes are the same. I can confirm that the skill works on the pc and I have tried it a few times on my mobile and here is no sound to those specific animations when I use it. When I deployed it I made it in the sdk manager I enabled the newest android with is 9.+ on the list I have. I also enabled it for android 7.0, 8.0, 8.1 and 9.0. The only reason I did that was because my phone is a Galaxy note 5 so its on the older side and wont update past 7.0. That way I could try it out. Maybe it has something to do with a) having so many different versions checked off to deploy to or b) my phone is crap or c) its the filenames themselves. I noticed all the filenames for the original stuff has no dashes or hypens but both of mine do so I will try to get rid of those first and see if maybe android just has an issue with that.