Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Make triple sure you copied into the correct folders. The error you're seeing is because you've not copied your exported MV project files to the correct place.

You need to contact the author of Chrono engine - some Plugins have only been created and tested for desktop and not web/mobile so you need to speak to the author to fix their Plugin compatibility.
Would you consider adding an option for android ports to store "saves" in internal or external storage (SD) ?
Now, saves are not accessible for users, so they can't back up their progress. I found this one "android dev kit" which says "v1.1 has new feature saving game data to actual Android local storage.", but I'd like to use this one instead. I could commission for this, probably a lot of people would appreciate this.

Diluiksapu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi !
I use your method for a while now, and everything was alright.
But today, don't know why, nothing work, i've tried everything, when i export on android, there is just a black screen, with a little green icon on the top left.

I've tried with my backup from 2-3 days ago (working perfectly 2-3 days ago, but not now), tried with brand new game.

So i conclude i made a mistake on android studio, but i didn't touch nothing, so i don't really know what happen !
Screenshot_20200506-144048_Runes Warrior.jpg
(Screen of the game on my phone.)

If someone have a tips i'll be glad !

EDIT 1 : The only change i notice is when i export the game there is a message :

NOTE :
Downloads\AltimitSystems-mv-android-client-6b33d6f\AltimitSystems-mv-android-client-6b33d6f\app\src\webview\java\systems\altimit\rpgmakermv\WebPlayerView.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

Don't know if that help.

NeoShima

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got "nothing to show" in build variants. Help pls!

PhanTom:DeeMo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
TagLish
Primarily Uses
hello, i able to install my game to my cellphone but there's an error, "Failed to load: audio/bgm/courtesy%20call.m4a" Please help me

PhanTom:DeeMo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
TagLish
Primarily Uses
Hi !
I use your method for a while now, and everything was alright.
But today, don't know why, nothing work, i've tried everything, when i export on android, there is just a black screen, with a little green icon on the top left.

I've tried with my backup from 2-3 days ago (working perfectly 2-3 days ago, but not now), tried with brand new game.

So i conclude i made a mistake on android studio, but i didn't touch nothing, so i don't really know what happen !
View attachment 142474
(Screen of the game on my phone.)

If someone have a tips i'll be glad !

EDIT 1 : The only change i notice is when i export the game there is a message :

NOTE :
Downloads\AltimitSystems-mv-android-client-6b33d6f\AltimitSystems-mv-android-client-6b33d6f\app\src\webview\java\systems\altimit\rpgmakermv\WebPlayerView.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

Don't know if that help.
dont copy all the deployed folder, only the www folder, I also encounter that problem

Leprikon01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello, i able to install my game to my cellphone but there's an error, "Failed to load: audio/bgm/courtesy%20call.m4a" Please help me
You need to open the BGM folder and convert the missing files to m4a.

Windyhouser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any files with spaces in their names won't run on any non-windows devices. You need to remove the space from the filename.

AllenYu1984

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Generate and build APK, after a couple of seconds or so I get the error "Build: failed, Process unexpectedly exit" :/

Used Android Studio 4.0

My screen shots

bandicam 2020-06-05 11-16-02-597.jpg

Zliryu

Ryu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Generate and build APK, after a couple of seconds or so I get the error "Build: failed, Process unexpectedly exit" :/

Used Android Studio 4.0

My screen shots

View attachment 146613
New to AS, but had to updated my game and had similar problems. Drove me insane that I couldn't delete the release and debug apks and aabs. For me doing "Clean" and "rebuild" under the build tab, then save all, turn off AS, turn on, again clean then rebuild and finally generate signed apk fixed it. Try that If no one has a better way (feels rly forced this way).

AllenYu1984

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just did all your steps and gave me the same result :/

Build failed as is :/

AllenYu1984

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Maybe it's Android Debug Build isn't detected and needing for generate APK, for instance maybe my windows run time is out dated :/
Anyone solution?

SlainWarri0r

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been trying to figure out how to do this on Android studio 4.0 For 2 days. I have no idea what to do. A lot of options like picking a build version and creating an assets folder just don't exist anymore from what I can see. Can some please help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"
Stream is a bit late but will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
omg, why persona 5 is so good?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha