2020.10.25-15.44.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 24

won2526

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
코드가 Android 64 비트를 지원합니까? 최근에 APK를 만들었는데 32 비트 버전 만 존재했기 때문에 Google Play 스토어 등록이 거부되었습니다.

won2526

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
oh, I have choose the wrong language in Google Translator.

Re-enter

Does your code support Android 64-bit? I recently created an APK and was denied registration in the Google Play Store because only the 32-bit version exists.

won2526

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Hi!, I'm getting this error to load images like $image.png, shows an error "failed to load %24image.png, chrono engine uses $files

Why %24 is showing in URL

Any way to fix it?

Edit. ----------------------------------------------
It wasn't the specific error, the problem is with chrono engine, failed to load Hero03_act01 while playing on android specifically

I had a similar problem.

In the case of the Chrono engine's ABS mode, capital letters are the main cause of images that cannot be loaded.
Change the file name to lowercase, and change all event settings of "Tool Map" from uppercase to lowercase.
Capitalization in item notes in the database must also be changed to lowercase. Memo of Armor #1 I have confirmed that Shield Pose Suffix: _Shd01 works normally when I change it to Shield Pose Suffix: _shd01.

ScytherZ

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am having same problem. Have you found how to fix it or can anyone help me?
I could not found how to fix it. I still need help: /

knocz06

Curious Rabbit
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's a great client but... There are errors in my map eventhough I saw the parallax map there.. And seems like whenever I try to save, I got the "this save file is from different game".. How to fix this?

kyorin_707

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
for some reason new>folder doesnt work for me

ael

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello,I tried this method with no plugin MZ project and when I open it on my phone it's only blackscreen,but the music is there.
It only works and run when I tapped many times on the blackscreen. Any fix?

Update : The left side of the screen must be tapped to make the screen show, otherwise it is just blackscreen

I've run into this problem as well with my MZ project. When I run it on my phone I have to tap outside of the game area for the black screen to go away and reveal the main menu. When I run it in bluestacks I get this error message that I have to click away before I can use the main menu.
errorbluestacks.png
I tried looking up these errors and I'm still a bit clueless about what to do or even where these files are in the project... Anyone know anything about this that could help? Any help would be very much appreciated, really!

josephdevelops

Creator of Familia
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can anyone confirm that this works for rpg maker mz as well as MV?

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can anyone confirm that this works for rpg maker mz as well as MV?
I tried testing some of my MZ plugins in my Android phone via this export method mentioned in this post, and so far I haven't found any nontrivial issue yet :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masters143