Exporting to flash fails, but normal PC exporting doesn't

marcelox

Painfully Clueless
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Seeing as how my topic was not responded by the support staff, I figured I put it in the wrong forums, so here is almost the same post that is in the IG forums:

Hi,

I followed the tutorial on exporting to flash. So the java / flex is taken care of. When I try to export my bigger game, it gets about 20% done and the IG Maker freezes. I tried this both on a windows 7 and 8 machine. When I try to export my much smaller game, it gets to 100% and then an error pops up saying that the system can't locate (game name).swf (same error on Windows 7 and 8)

So I thought it might be that I didn't make the games properly, somehow. So I used the build-in games that we are supposed to use as a reference. I figured these games would have the best odds of exporting since they are made by the same people that made IG Maker. Nope, reaches 100% then an error comes up that says it can't find the swf file.

So I went to the folder where it says it can't find the swf file. So I tried exporting again, and right as the error happens, you can see that a file is quickly added and removed from that folder where the error says the swf file is missing from.

Any help on this? I was looking forward to making little flash game birthday cards for friends (basically one of the main reasons I bought IG Maker, I even didn't use the discount codes cause I was happy to be able to make flash mini-games) and at this point that's not an option. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kealoa