Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys, I was making Actor entries for My Pokemon Essentials MV Project but soon I got to know than I can't Make more than 1000 Actors.

And the Pokemon Count of Gen 7, is 1000+ { Including all Alternate forms (Unown, etc), Mega Pokemons, Primal Forms, etc.}

Therefore, I'm kind of struck. It would be really helpful if Someone could help me by Making some Plugin or Guiding me How to Break the Limit by editing RMMV Project Internal file (rpg_core.js, etc. maybe)

PixelMister

Halcyon Days - Project Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys, I was making Actor entries for My Pokemon Essentials MV Project but soon I got to know than I can't Make more than 1000 Actors.

And the Pokemon Count of Gen 7, is 1000+ { Including all Alternate forms (Unown, etc), Mega Pokemons, Primal Forms, etc.}

Therefore, I'm kind of struck. It would be really helpful if Someone could help me by Making some Plugin or Guiding me How to Break the Limit by editing RMMV Project Internal file (rpg_core.js, etc. maybe)
There are currently no plugins, that I can see - that change the database limits. However I found a database limit workaround on Youtube.
What I would say; is perhaps get the engine working properly, before adjusting it for Pokemon. I mean one of the main reasons people dislike using essentials, is due to the already attributed intellectual property. It would be far more beneficial to base the systems on Pokemon, yet remove all intellectual property so people can make their own independent games.

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PixelMister Thanks for the Link.
Hope it helps.

Edit : Woo!!! :kaojoy: It worked

Last edited:

NinJaRed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey sorry to necropost this one but I just had to ask what the heck version of Pokemon are you playin' homie?
There are only like 807 currently, where did you get 1000+ I wanna know bro! Also, what was your final count?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.
So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO