Extend max limit of MV database

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Rishi Raj Jain, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Rishi Raj Jain

Rishi Raj Jain Pokemon MV Maker Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello guys, I was making Actor entries for My Pokemon Essentials MV Project but soon I got to know than I can't Make more than 1000 Actors.

And the Pokemon Count of Gen 7, is 1000+ { Including all Alternate forms (Unown, etc), Mega Pokemons, Primal Forms, etc.}

Therefore, I'm kind of struck. It would be really helpful if Someone could help me by Making some Plugin or Guiding me How to Break the Limit by editing RMMV Project Internal file (rpg_core.js, etc. maybe)

2. PixelMister

PixelMister Halcyon Days - Project Developer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There are currently no plugins, that I can see - that change the database limits. However I found a database limit workaround on Youtube.

What I would say; is perhaps get the engine working properly, before adjusting it for Pokemon. I mean one of the main reasons people dislike using essentials, is due to the already attributed intellectual property. It would be far more beneficial to base the systems on Pokemon, yet remove all intellectual property so people can make their own independent games.

3. Rishi Raj Jain

Rishi Raj Jain Pokemon MV Maker Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @PixelMister Thanks for the Link.
    Hope it helps.

Edit : Woo!!! :kaojoy: It worked

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  4. NinJaRed

NinJaRed Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey sorry to necropost this one but I just had to ask what the heck version of Pokemon are you playin' homie?
    There are only like 807 currently, where did you get 1000+ I wanna know bro! Also, what was your final count?