NuelLai

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there,

I made the jump from MV to MZ last year and working with it since.

A few weeks ago i decided to use the Visustella Plugins because some of them looked very appealing to me. Is there currently a way or a compatible plugin which allows me to use a battler sheet with more frames?

I use my own graphics, they are bigger and these 3 frames limitation of the maker itself looks really ugly and awkward in my opinion.

Maybe i overlooked something and they already support such a feature in one of their plugins but i couldn't find a way to use a custom sheet of mine so far.

Or does anyone know if they plan to add something like that in one of their future waves?

Every help or info is appreciated

Thank you,

greetings

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenjung