External Text v2.1 creating an extra line in every new window box

Shian

Pervasively Incandescent
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello I am using SES External Text v2.1 by Enelvon as listed here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/6608-external-text-now-v21-unicode-fix/ and have a bit of a problem that I would like help solving...​
 ​
The only text in text.txt is

[Key] Test1The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogThe quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogThe quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogThe quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogThe quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogThe quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogAlso this is a brand new project with no scripts/edits except that required to emulate the problem.

As you can see in the following pictures, if a single [Key] takes up more than one message window of space, it'll make a new window to display the rest, but in the second window and every subsequent one there will be a blank line at the top of the window.​

First window

Second Window:

I really don't want this to happen, but have no idea how to fix it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support (for help with existing scripts; Script Requests is for new scripts). Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shian

Pervasively Incandescent
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Sooorry Shaz.

And thank you Shadowlurk, that worked!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212