JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to create several Icon Sets that I could use for items involved in a crafting system.

These icons would be used in MV...
They need to be for the items involved in the crafting system, and the items that would result from the crafting system.

Current List of requested icons:

Potion ingredients
-several different powder piles ranging through the rainbow, as well as the monochromes
-several small colored crystals, preferably of the same variety as above
-various colors of dried herbs
-colored claws, beaks, eyes...

average, crazy potion ingredients, essentially.
^A variety of rounded or squared colored bottles to represent potions. Could feasibly use several different shapes, if you are willing to make them.^

Tea Ingredients
-Desert Jade Sprig
-Jasmine Branch
-Maple Leaf
-Maple Syrup Extract
-Hibiscus Flower
-Vanilla Bean
-Sun-Dried Blueberries
-Several color varieties of rind/scrapings, so as to seem like lemon, orange or even lime zest.
-several colors of dried leaves/small leaf piles
-cherries
They don't need to look exactly as they would in real life, just close enough that it seems feasible that that is what they would be.

-Several wine-bottle shaped bottles with simple, blank white labels. The bottles themselves can be "filled" with liquid in a variety of warm and cool colors, even up through the brown end of the spectrum.

An added request is a pair of icons that would pass as a bottle of honey, and a sugar cube, so that the player would be able to "sweeten" their tea or potion before drinking it.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Although going for custom resources will get you original icons and exactly what you want, it MIGHT (maybe it's worth for you) be very time consuming or expensive for the desired outcome. So with that in mind, did you check out the Yanfly Icon Generator?

JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Although going for custom resources will get you original icons and exactly what you want, it MIGHT (maybe it's worth for you) be very time consuming or expensive for the desired outcome. So with that in mind, did you check out the Yanfly Icon Generator?
I'll check it out but there is no guarentee that I will be able to use it correctly- I've had bad luck with DIY resources before. It can very easily be user error through inexperience, but still.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had the occasional crash with the Yanfly Icon Generator, but it's not that bad. If you create like 10-20 icons at the time and then export them you should limit the damages caused by any crash.

JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had the occasional crash with the Yanfly Icon Generator, but it's not that bad. If you create like 10-20 icons at the time and then export them you should limit the damages caused by any crash.
I'm testing it out at the moment. No crashes, just very, very slow...
I'll see what I can do with this and check back in a couple of days.
edit
check that, first crash XD

edit2
Things I've learned so far:
Save your work VERY often.
Don't overload it by pressing buttons quickly
The generator itself is quite self-explanatory...

thank you for suggesting it!

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yup it sometimes crash. It's still a nice tool, and I usually use it to create 4-5 icons at the time and immediately export them.

JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yup it sometimes crash. It's still a nice tool, and I usually use it to create 4-5 icons at the time and immediately export them.
I'm about to make about 50- in increments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cithiri