Hirei

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I will be participating in Extra Life 2013 this year! If you are participating you can use this thread to update your status, advertise your Twitch or LIvestream for donations. This is a fun event that raises money for charity! Play games and help kids!

http://extra-life.org/

WHAT IS EXTRA LIFE?

On an Autumn Saturday each year since 2008, tens of thousands of gamers have joined together to save the lives of local kids in a celebration of gaming culture that we call Extra Life.  From console games to tabletop RPG's to even lawn sports, Extra Life gives people that love to play a chance to do what they love to save lives and make a difference.

Originally designed as a 24-hour marathon of gaming, Extra Life has evolved to mean different things to different people (though most of our participants still attempt the marathon).

To participate you need only sign up (free) and gather the support of your friends and family through tax-deductible donations to your local CMN Hospital.  Then on Saturday, November 2nd (or any day that works for you!) play any game(s) you want on any platform(s) that you want with anyone you want for as long as you want.

The proceeds from Extra Life stay where they're raised to support children's hospitals.

Since 2008, our incredible players have raised more than 4 million dollars, and this year, on November 2nd, 2013 we believe they will outdo themselves yet again.

With your help we can set a new record and save so many more kids!

WHEN:  November 2, 2013 @ 8am (Or pick a date that works for you!)

WHERE:  Anywhere you like to game (Most people play from home!)

GAME/PLATFORM:  Play any games on any platforms you want including mobile devices or board games!

HOW IT WORKS:  Simply ask your friends and family to sponsor your efforts.  They can make a monthly pledge or a one-time gift.  Then, have a seat and play games on November 2nd.

WHO IT BENEFITS:  Gamers select the children's hospital they want to play for during registration.  In the US and Canada there are more than 170 CMN Hospitals to choose from.  Players outside of North America can choose hospitals and causes that work specifically in their area of the world.

TO BE ADDED TO THIS THREAD, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM!

Forum Name: 
Extra Life URL:
Link to your Twitch or Livestream for Extra Life:
What you will be doing on your channel:

Steam ID / Friend Code / Gamer tag for Console if you will be opening your games to others:

How do updates work? Just put a post here ex: Hirei is now playing Finding Eden at  twitch.tv/reiterasu!
Please do not doublepost, edit your previous post if you need to!

Official List:

Hirei
Extra Life URL: http://www.extra-lif...icipantID=51816

Streaming Service: twitch.tv/reiterasu
What I will be Doing: Playing games voted on by users, playing games with people, playing RM games, drawings, and giving away Steam game keys to donators! 
Steam ID: reiwolf23

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
My country has no such hospitals but I think this is a rather cool idea.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png
I always smile to myself when I see someone do the "immediate halt and spin around" from forgetting something. I find it sort of endearing how we all do it without ever being taught to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ratbyte