Extra Main menu options

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello, I would like to add an extra option to the main title screen. I want an option that allows players to look at the characters, sounds, songs ect from the title screen. Any help is appreciated :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
So do you only need the option to be added to the main title or do you also still need a way for "players to look at the characters, sounds, songs ect"?

The answer either way is scripts (edit).

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
So do you only need the option to be added to the main title or do you also still need a way for "players to look at the characters, sounds, songs ect"?

The answer either way is scripts (edit).
Yea, I just need it on the title

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Okay, it helps if you link to the script you use for the gallery.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Right okay, that's not what you said before. :aswt2:
It would help if you explained in more detail what you want.
When you say look at the characters, do you want profiles (= description & image of a character) or just something that displays pictures?
Should the sounds and songs be playable? Or do you want the option to change the volume of songs and sound?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
When you say look at the characters, do you want profiles (= description & image of a character) or just something that displays pictures?
Should the sounds and songs be playable? Or do you want the option to change the volume of songs and sound?
Thats exacly what I said before

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
And yes, I would like to have viewable profiles of characters

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I asked you whether you only wanted the option int the title menu added OR if you also still needed a way (= script) to "look at the characters, sounds, songs ect". You said this:
Yea, I just need it on the title
So yes, you could have explained it more. Explaining things really help when you need a script. :awink:

Anyway moving on, here are some existing profiles scripts. Check them out and decide which one you want to use. Then someone on here can help you with accessing it through the title menu.

PS: You don't need to quote every single post I make in this thread.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Also, just some tips for getting around the forums here - please don't double post - that is, posting right after yourself if no one else has posted. You can always go back and edit your post if you want to add more info. Also, as slimmmeiske2 said, you don't need to quote a post to reply. Just simply go down to the bottom and start typing in the reply box. If you want to address someone specifically (not really necessary if they were the last or only person to reply), you can type the @ symbol followed by their username to tag them. Like this @The Notorious M.O.O.N

Welcome to the forums and if you have any questions on how we do things around here, feel free to ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander