amazonwalrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to click on an object, open up a input menu? like input to a place using number/ graphics? like a transporter where you have to put in right code to go to different places?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please work through the basic eventing tutorials - that is one of the basic event commands, "number input processing" or so (I'm only have a german MV on this computer, so I can only guess the english name)

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here you go =] Definetly review every command the game has to offer!

thething.png

Kish

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can be done with a simple event, Input number + conditional branch.

Input number allows the player to enter a number and store it in a variable, then use a conditional branch to check

whether if that variable equals/bigger or smaller/isn't equal to another variable or constant.

amazonwalrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
thanks guys. but I was looking for something more complex. A whole new window/menu screen that displays addresses. allready visited addresses. or will all this require some java skills?

amazonwalrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Can you guys give me a detail explanation (GoodSelf)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you want more than numbers, search the official blog and its tutorials for the tutorial on how to make a passwort by storing it in an unused actor.

Then you can simply have it checked against any number of destination codes in the same way instead of only a single passwort.

amazonwalrus, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

either wait 72 hours for a bump or edit your last post

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Posted some halloween freebies! Grab them while on season :kaopride:
hallow_cat.png
So my birthday was about a week ago! Just forgot to post it. I went to a Golden Corral, and it was soooooo good! :kaojoy: I also got some Animal Crossing in my life! Yay, Animal Crossing!
At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcade_Fox_Cub