Bokeh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all,

Yanfly's Extra Parameters have helped me fill out a lot of diverse stats for my creature-collector game. I'm currently in the process of overhauling my menus and Yanfly's Status Menu has great presentation for the game's 6 main parameters. Would anyone know how I can add specific parameters form the Extra Parameter plugin to the presentation of Status Menu Parameters?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The easy way is to use his More Status Pages plugin and display the parameters you need there via text codes.

The slicker way, if you want them to display on the same screen as the other parameters, is to edit the drawParameters function in the plugin. Depending on how many additional parameters you want to display, there may not be room there.

Bokeh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The easy way is to use his More Status Pages plugin and display the parameters you need there via text codes.

The slicker way, if you want them to display on the same screen as the other parameters, is to edit the drawParameters function in the plugin. Depending on how many additional parameters you want to display, there may not be room there.
I hadn't considered redoing the existing parameters on a fresh page. Definitely a cool idea!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xescar