Extra Status Window (Additional window for showing party's alignment, progress and more)

LadyBaskerville

Hell-poodle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a cool idea, but I don't think I'll be able to tackle it right now. I might give it a try when I have the time, but no promises!

satoshi1101

A man who eats eggs and watermelon together
Reaction score
First Language
SuperJapanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi. I appreciate your plugin!
The gauge back color does not seem to be changed.
Is the color code hexadecimal?

LadyBaskerville

Hell-poodle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@satoshi1101 Yes, it uses hex color codes, but I misspelled a variable in the code, that's why it didn't work :kaoswt2:
Please download the plugin again from the opening post - I've fixed it in version 1.1.3.

satoshi1101

A man who eats eggs and watermelon together
Reaction score
First Language
SuperJapanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry for the late reply. Applying version 1.1.3 right now the back color has been changed properly. Thank you for fixing!

deus69xxx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i know, necro posting, but really.

is this NOT compatible with 1.6?

all plugins off, just trying to get it to show a single, simple text line, and it won't show the menu command, plugin command won't open it, nada. it at least opened an extra status when i popped it in 1.3 trying to figure out how to use it. (which failed lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana