Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone,

I just want to ask if there is some way to extract all the events and message from my RPG Maker MV project into a single or different text files or excel sheets? 

Is there someone working on any plugins to help having a big text file software to help for mass editing?

The best software would be to have all this go into a text file and that can go backward if you edit the text, you can generate the json file :)

Any one can help me on this one?

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I just want to ask if there is some way to extract all the events and message from my RPG Maker MV project into a single or different text files or excel sheets? 

Is there someone working on any plugins to help having a big text file software to help for mass editing?

The best software would be to have all this go into a text file and that can go backward if you edit the text, you can generate the json file :)

Any one can help me on this one?

Me i use Network Automate 10,

I use it to edit on excel and translate, and reinjected in json.
But  However I do not think there is existe a powerful plugin.

Network Automate 10 do exactly thisIt is very simple to program to do this task.

This is how loop info from Json to Excel

http://www.networkautomation.com/urc/tutorials/looping-with-excel/808E70D6-B051-1B85-7D943D0AD5EAFDD7/

you can see excel taks at your left down in ACTION, you need to open the Json with filesystem action.

amtb-no-action-pane.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Val

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
My next project will be to convert my Extract Events script from Ace to MV.  Should start working on it tomorrow or the day after.

That really a good news I hope you will be able to make it work with some upgrade who knows ;)

and yes I'm going to try and see what I can do with automate thanks for the sharing, I might been able to do what  I need alone.

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
My next project will be to convert my Extract Events script from Ace to MV.  Should start working on it tomorrow or the day after.

Any update on this one? 

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, sorry - delayed.  I'm trying to finish off a commission before I start on anything new.

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
No, sorry - delayed.  I'm trying to finish off a commission before I start on anything new.

Hi Shaz! You have any free spare time to investigate this one? or maybe next week? :D

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm really sorry - I've just started back at full time work so not much time apart from weekends, and I have a couple of commissions to finish off before I start on this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincentus