Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think someone else made one before I got to it.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because the data files are all json for MV, you can use a text editor to do a regex search. I know Sublime Text will do this.

Jatopian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Because the data files are all json for MV, you can use a text editor to do a regex search. I know Sublime Text will do this.
That is technically true, if you can work out which numeric values correspond to each event command and argument and then carefully form a query. It takes forever to do that, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've heard a lot of dumb stuff in my time, but I just had someone contact me via FB. Just so they could tell me they know the most about the pandemic because they have ties to a crime family. I guess for some people 2 + 2 really adds up to 5. :LZSwink:
My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rizal_afand13