devonxm1014

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys, I have been looking deep and hard for one particular asset. I want to make a character that is sleep deprived because who can't resist those kinds of people?

Searching it here, there are no results that match it, not even in sites identical to this, so I would appreciate it if anyone can link me to a particular thread or resource set that contains the eye bags. Thanks in advance, and I hope it was not too much to ask for.

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
On the sprite or eyes? Either way way, that's more of a "it can be edited in very very easily" thing. That being said, I think there are a few things in the base resources that lean that way (a male eye and a facial mark, the facial mark goes overboard on the face graphic, but can be easily edited down).

devonxm1014

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On the sprite or eyes? Either way way, that's more of a "it can be edited in very very easily" thing. That being said, I think there are a few things in the base resources that lean that way (a male eye and a facial mark, the facial mark goes overboard on the face graphic, but can be easily edited down).
I suppose I can do that, so I'll experiment that for the meantime. Though I suppose there might be an existing one that is drastically better than what I might pull off.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Figured I would start posting what I am working on here. Anyways, a quest system plugin I have been working on:
20mgjmZ.png

What features would yall like to see in a quest system?
Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissOclock