Mawichan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, I'm using Falcao's FA Interactive System.
The Push/Pick Up/Fall/Jump/Vision Range are working just fine. However, none of the tools work when pressing the action key. No error messages or things like that, the items just don't anything when equipped. I found that among the other scripts I'm using, Tsukihime's Instance Items is the thing that causing it. But I'd rather not have to delete it or change the settings for the weapon section to false, as a couple of other scripts require it to function (item charges, item recharge, item durability, item repair, etc. I really need these). So I'd love to know how to tweak these scripts or what to add for both to work together. Unless they have fundamental/unchangeable elements at conflict or something of the sort.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1a23z11