Face Graphic posistion and size?

npomar98

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Newbie here and I have a somewhat simple question.

I was wondering how I could change the size and posistion of a Face Graphic in RPG Maker VX. I have created my own graphics and need to know how I can increase the size in RPG Maker VX so I can place it and how to move it above the text box.

Basically, what I'm trying to do is go for something similar to what is done in the Persona series, as seen here.

Any help at all would be really appreciated.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSS2 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You'll have to use a script. Do a bit of searching and see if there are already some available - there's bound to be a few.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority