Face image size just for one face

ReeledTiedBTH

Martial Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't wanna use a whole rectangle just for one face can someone help me out on how to just
resize this one image so I can just slap it to the dialogues? (it's just for an easter egg im trying to make)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Tutorials' is where people who have made a tutorial for others to use can post them.

[move]RPG Maker MV[/move]
The description of your query is not fully clear. Is it not possible for you to resize the image in GIMP/Photoshop to the correct size and put it on a blank face spritesheet? Then you can use it just like any other face.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The face images fit 8 faces. If you only want to use one, make it the correct size and leave the others blank. The "spare" area will hardly take up any room on your computer or in memory.

If you only want ONE face and no blank space, you would need a plugin to do that, and it would not affect the editor. And then what about the faces you DO want to have multiples per sheet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U2M