Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Type: Faces
Format: MV/MZ
Art Style: Retro/ pixel art

Hello, I would like faces for the characters of my game. All the characters come from the mighty pack. the ones I need the most are the four actor sheets. I don't need different expressions. the faces are up to you to decide how you make them look. The game is a fantasy farming game so please try to make the character's faces look not so battle-hardened but more of the kind of people you might meet in a farming town. Thank you
Actors_1.pngActors_2.pngActors_3.pngActors_4.png

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi honey! Imma help you out, buuut... gotta give me time. :kaocry:Which ones are the actors? The four first ones?

warock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
all of those are the actors (there are like 20 more character sheets) because its a fantasy farming game these people will be used alot.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
That is quite a lot, I would try to look around for something existing and recolor/edit them to suit my needs.
Those are some options:

warock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I know its a lot but I'm no good at even editing so even if someone could just edit these for me to make the faces that's fine.

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, that's like... 24 portraits? I wuz thinking like four... Honey, sorry, but it's a pass. :kaocry: I can try to do four just for fun tho?

EDIT: I done a quick doodle. Is this anything near whatcho lookin' for? (It's not finished so don't use it, ok?)

alice_doodle.png

Last edited:

warock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That is exactly what I am looking for. Also I'm not in a rush to get them take as long as you need to make them then post them hear when they are done.
Thanks

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@warock Resource Requests is intended for small requests since members are doing it for free in their own time. If you have to have so many faces, please post in Project Recruitment to see if you can get someone on board for your project. Please be sure to read the pinned rules there and make sure your post meets the requirements.

warock

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No this is really just an if you have time and want to help thing I did read the rules I guess I should have been clearer about that I don't expect anybody to do all of them its just I can't pay anyone for them yet so I posted this to see if any one will do a few of them for me.

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't wanna spend too much time on this, so mebbe these sweethearts gonna be a little rough in places... but hey, they not so shabby, tho? Here's two. They meant to stand in for the first two chars in the set, but I guess you cud recolor them and use anywhere? Anyway, I stuck to the same palette and so on, dimension oughta match MZ (we talkin' 144x144 right?) but you hafta insert them into the relevant file yoself.

Terms of Use

Credit: Alice Gristle, AKA alice_gristle, AKA me :kaopride:
Use: Free for both commercial and non-commercial use
Reposts: Allowed with proper credit
Edits: Allowed, but please credit me and show me the result (I might lern something!)
Reposts of edits: Also allowed with credit

alice_face1.png

alice_face2.png

Stay tuned! Or don't! :kaoswt:

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
DIDJA THINK I'D FORGOTTEN I WUZ GONNA DO THIS...? Mebbe I kinda did but eh, I remembered! :kaoswt:

Terms of Use

Credit: Alice Gristle, AKA alice_gristle, AKA me :kaopride:
Use: Free for both commercial and non-commercial use
Reposts: Allowed with proper credit
Edits: Allowed, but please credit me and show me the result (I might lern something!)
Reposts of edits: Also allowed with credit

alice_face3.png

"But Alice, why is she blue and why does her hair look like that?"

I dunno honey, I just kinda slapped this together? I like blue! :wub
:wub :kaoluv:Oh and this is technically for the char #4 in the set, but with recolours could be somebody else!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

R3-M1 can now leave footprints :kaojoy: Thanks Dsiver144 for another amazing plugin!!

1653686110642.png

Hey guys, do you wanna see who dominated the competition in our last game jam?! Stop by while we play Pinky by @Wumbohek Starting at 4:20pm EST.
BCj
Looking for someone that can create custom-made balloon pop-ups for Escalia! Now posted in Classifieds - Requests
So, uh... I have to work on the MZ beta for one of the games to be made in Unite (since it's not out yet) because I'm planning to put it on Kickstarter. It involves escape rooms, twisted animatronics, and the SCP Foundation. Plus it takes place in a theme park, and it's NOT a "Five Nights" game. It's got virtual escape rooms, secret notes, and a twisted secret only the SCP should know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zodismegalame