Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! I would like to request a face graphic for one of the SF enemies for RMMV.

Resource Type: Face

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP

Description: I need a face for the Thug enemy for RMMV. It is one of the SF battlers. For those who do not know what I mean, see the image below. It needs to be in MV RTP style, and it should look just like the face of the image below. Only one emotion. (It's not like his mask shows emotions anyway!) Tell me if you need more detail.

Reference Images:
SF_Thug.png

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here's an edited version. I cropped the face of the battler image you posted and sized it up. It doesn't look super sharp but it's a plan b, if you can't get a new face image. :p I assumed the battler you posted is the full size image?

thug face mv_0_5.png SF_Thug203.png

Edit @Thomas Smith I added a second version for you. Good luck, hopefully someone can help :)

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here's an edited version. I cropped the face of the battler image you posted and sized it up. It doesn't look super sharp but it's a plan b, if you can't get a new face image. :p I assumed the battler you posted is the full size image?

Thank you. You have to open it in a new tab, then download it, and that is the full version. Or here
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?attachments/sf_thug-png.84011/
But that looks fine, I'll leave this thread open in case someone makes another :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wanna try making my game into an app because that sounds cool but I am so lost on how to :kaocry:
I found some tutorial but they all seem to use an older android studio(2.3.3)? I think the current version is 4.0.1?
is there an updated tutorial or do I need to find a way to get 2.3.3.?
My heart goes out to the family of Cannon Hinnant. Shame on all major news networks in America for not reporting that a 5 year old was executed by a grown man. Absolutely disgusting.
I hope Turkey and Greece can settle on the resources dispute peacefully.
whos hyped for rpg maker mz :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takacie