Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Makers,

iam looking for a faceset for the vampire that is already in MV. If you understand, in the enemies folder is a vampire sprite and i need a faceset for him. Thanks for every help. :kaojoy:

Greetings Kanissey

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well I threw this together.
Vamp.png
It's the top left face. It's actually just an edit of the battler. It's not so great but I hope it's okay.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Resource Requests[/move]
If I see a post that I think is in the wrong thread, should I report it and put in the name of the thread I think it should be in?

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I decided this sounded like fun, so I came up with a vampire for you from the character generator (plus some photoshop edits). You can credit me (as Llareian) if you wish, but I don't consider it necessary. However, credits to Kadokawa for the character generator aspect are still required.
Face
Walking Sprite
Down Sprite
SV Battler

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I decided this sounded like fun, so I came up with a vampire for you from the character generator (plus some photoshop edits). You can credit me (as Llareian) if you wish, but I don't consider it necessary. However, credits to Kadokawa for the character generator aspect are still required.
Face
Walking Sprite
Down Sprite
SV Battler
Why didn't I use the generator when I tried making one? Ugh. :LZYugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knife77