Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone!

I'm working on my first game using RMXP, and one of the characters in the game has cat ears. I'm using the Lovelymoro faceset generator though, which sadly does not provide a cat-ears add-on. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me add white cat ears to the faceset, as I'm not good with photoshop or similar picture editing softwares. All you need to do is comment here and I'll mail the faceset to you ^_^

Optional Help Request : I'm looking for some creative potted plant tilesets for RMXP and I cannot find any. I found some really cute ones for VX Ace but they do not mesh well because I cannot completely erase the shadows. If anyone could provide any info on this, I'd be very happy ^^

Needless to say, I'd credit anyone who helps me on either of these issues. Thanks in advance!

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not familiar with that faceset generator, but if you want to show the face set in question to me I can let you know if I can match the style enough to add some cat ears.

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Makio-chan has very graciously fixed my faceset problem! :rock-left: :D :rock-right:

Now all I need is a little help with potted plants ;_;

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks slim! He has a nice collection indeed owo I was looking for a bit more of variety but I'll make do with those for now x3

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Pixel world also has some potted plants. You'll have to look through their various tilesets though: http://yms.main.jp/index.html

But that's mostly it for potted plants in XP style. You can always use Mack's as well. You'll just have to change their saturation so they fit in better. :)

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks slim! ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azarae