Faceset Recolor Request (Technically Hair Recolor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay well first off this is for a commercial project so I understand if one is not willing to help me, however this is merely for demo purposes and is likely not to be the final product for a character I just need a placeholder but I also want it to make sense.

The character is supposed to have black hair, and well as one might plainly see the faceset has brown hair. I love the faceset itself but I don't love its lack of Black Hair. (Credit goes to Ruruga for the facesets.)

Xen.pngXen (2).png
I would greatly appreciate the help and I will give credit to anyone who helps as long as I use the resource. (Which may be awhile until I can get the certain Bust Portrait sort of thing I am actually after I had a friend for that, but due to midterms I may need to find someone else for that however that is irrelevant.)

This post is somewhat of a copy of a previous request I made, I only changed the resource that I wanted modified and a little of the text where it was appropriate.

arekpowalan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There goes the magic of Hue and Saturation.

1 edit 1.png

1 Edit2.png

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
blkhr2_zpsdf6ad2e7.png
blkhr1_zpsa15a922f.png

Aw, I'm late.  Oh well, now you have your pick.

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I wanna thank you both, and I have to go with Sharm's as its got, I don't know what it is, it just seems more appealing. Well I attempted to recolor the eyes myself, and eventually reached the conclusion that I am quite incapable of using Paint.net except for organizing Spritesets to import into the maker.

Anyway would it be too much to ask for you to Recolor the eyes to be blue Sharm?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Heh, I was wondering if you would want something like that.  No problem, eyes are easy.  I'll edit this post in a few minutes with the new one.

Aaaand done.

blkhr1_zps1796db9e.png
blkhr2_zpsc9fd909a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Korimax

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well at first I didn't but with Black Hair he seemed strange to me with Brown eyes, its now perfect thank you.

Now I want you to recolor his clothing. Kidding of Course. I'll have this closed for being solved, however since I am too lazy, I'll do it in the morning. (I mean its 2:52 AM here I'm running on fumes.)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No worries, I can do that too. :D

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbroniceguys