Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Banner4.png

Hey all,

after the release of three packs with tilesets and characters so far, it's time for another announcement! From now on, I'm working on facesets and full body artwork for characters, too. There's at least one character release per month and, if time allows so, I also plan to provide faces and artwork for the characters of my prior resource packs, Futuristic Cities and Futuristic Dungeons, too. The latter may need some more time though.

This is meant to complement my graphic style even more. I think that faces can be important for portraying characters and their feelings, so I aim to provide a handful emotions with the graphics as well. Map sprites get a few poses like laughing, nodding, touching sth., and more. Facesets come with a friendly, neutral, angry, and injured version. This way, I hope to make awesome dialogs and cutscenes possible. Of course the graphics could also be used in RPGMaker's default front view battle system. It's actually great to see the character's injured portrait when HP are low. Oh, and don't worry, I'm also planning to release monsters and battle backgrounds in the future, so battles will become fully possible with my graphics.

Banner4x.png

That's not all. Since there are many nice plugins available for MV and MZ already, I'm also providing facesets that are optimized for use with the Animated Faces plugin by @lordvalinar ! With the help of the plugin, facesets can automatically be animated when a textbox is shown, and the character starts to talk and blink. I love that plugin since it adds so much life to dialogs, and I plan to provide animations for a lot of characters in the future.

gif_talkinh.gif

Check my website for more.

Thanks, and happy game making :rhappy:

Last edited:

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Rinober Aww thanks! One of the commentators made a great suggestion that I might implement/update as well (about a comment code to put in breaks - for like inner speech bubbles or something). :)

Rinober

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
October's character release!

Banner5.png

Again, there is a character sprite as well as facesets and a full body artwork. You can animate the faceset, if wanted, and let the character talk and blink when showing a dialog.

Happy game making :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!
Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brenadjnendad