Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey I'm making a game that contains fantasy races, but the base character generator options don't allow for much besides humans and elves
Does anyone know of any resources for unique races?
I have lore for 4 races but I don't want to use elves and dwarves ect.
I'm flexible with how they look as I am limited to what's available from other creators as I can't draw myself, but I'd need facesets for the NPCs and a couple of party members
Thank you :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What 4 races do you have in mind?
They're all custom races that have no defined parameters. They just need to be distinct enough from each other
I have lore for each of them but their appearance is inconsequential.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.
I'm a bit perturbed that my two week project in a different engine is already shaping up to be far better than anything I've done in this one. It really calls into question my future plans. :kaoswt:

I guess I'll release whatever patches I made for Poppet Quest, then abandon it for my new project. I mean unless it somehow wins (I doubt it but hey sure). I'm not sure about And Remember Tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanlad