Overview
Title screen with a fade-in effect.

Features
- Parameters for adding delay/ fade-in to each image per frames
- Command window included
- Fade sequence can be skip by pressing confirm key

Preview

Terms of Use-

Can be used for commercial use, mature content, modify material, redistribution after modification.
If redistribution, please credit the source- "Shio_inu" or "PixelDOG"
You can not sale the material as itself, that's not allowed.

You can download js file from the thread attachment or Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejdlrh42kz4emkp/PD_DelayTitle.js?dl=1

Attachments

Last edited:

Eyeless

Eyeless Da Music Man
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It isn't working for me, although I'm probably not using it correctly. I've never used a script before. I tried copying the dropbox file text, and that didn't work, and the js file won't open, and I'm unsure of what to do. I'm a bit of a noob, can someone help?

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Last edited:

daMoose52

Trappin' Guy
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I appreciate this is a thread-necro, but I am encountering an issue with this specifically and hopefully this can flag the plugin author:

I've been attempting to time my title music properly, to start as the material starts to fade in. As of right now though, the music kicks in only once the "TitleCommand" window pops up.
I did have to merge this with some custom scripts of mine to alter the TitleCommand window and logo, but even without those it still only plays once the window pops up. Also attempted a preloader script, but similar results: it only plays once that window pops up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lolathon