Kakauetx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hey guys, so me and my friends just ran into a problem...

we wanted to make a ghost npc to be present in a map, then you step on the event tile, the ghost talks for a while then walks a bit and FADES away (many people just answer at disappearing imediatly, not what we are looking for).

The closest we got to solving this was by getting this script: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1328-change-character-opacity-in-frames-211/

So the thing is, we haven't found a way to use that but if we can get some kind of help with this, it would be a huge step for completing our game ^^

And sorry if im repeating some questions from other posts but i was looking for the exact problem that I have and wasn't able to find any posts.

Thanks in advance guys.

Hollow

(◡‿◡✿)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't actually need a script for this. In a move route, use the "Change Opacity" command to bring the event's opacity down from 255 to 0. So you could have it go like: 255, 200, 150, 100, 50, and then 0.

Kakauetx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Ooooh, for some reason I thought that would just apply to the player and not to the event! Well thanks for that lol

Hollow

(◡‿◡✿)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope! That would be the "Change Transparency" command.  :)

And you're welcome~

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.
Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester926