- Apr 13, 2021
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
my rpg maker is failing to create a distribution file i have checked that none of my file was a .exe .rar or something
the directory file is **** the periods was bad editing and the space for the project is 1 gb including the battlehud plugin i usedI don't know why you blurred out the directory when that's the specific piece of information we asked for to help you.
But the double periods might be causing a problem, as that's a control code for a parent directory. Try deleting those from the output path (and, for good measure, double check that you have sufficient space on the drive; look at how much space your project folder takes up, and ensure you have that much free).
the directory file is a capital F word cussAs said above, I asked for the screenshot to check if your target directory is valid and does not contain letters that are forbidden under networking rules - like spaces and non-latin letters and a lot of special symbols (like more than one period for an extension) etc.
Additional problems could be caused if that D-drive is external (some USB-controllers have problems with file handling of databasing programs) or if the source directory for the project (which would have been the next question) contains wrong characters in the filename.
so please try again and give the target directory (can by typed, no need for another screenshot)