Maldra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having an issue with my deployment. I tried looking at some other threads and haven't seen anything relevant as of yet. I just completed an entire gameplay Playtest, and decided it was time to let a friend try out what I have so far, but I keep getting the "Failed to create a distribution package." error.

I have tried deploying it to multiple locations different than my game's folder, such as

C:\Users\Jared Oehrlein\Desktop\Durandal_Output

One thing that may be of importance is that prior to the test playthrough, rpg maker mv was crashing quite often, either during the editing of a very large common event or the saving of it. At one point the CommonEvents.json even became corrupted due to it crashing while saving. Luckily, I had a backup of my game, and simply overwrote the corrupted data.

I am using version 6.1 FYI.

Can anyone assist troubleshooting with me? This is pretty demoralizing to say the least...

Maldra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...You can close this thread. I found a file where the file name had a # in it. Apparently that was causing the issue..

Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
If you are in these ices, I will give all the fire...
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papay