Failed to Create Bitmap - Help!

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by Carillon-Nightmares, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Carillon-Nightmares

Carillon-Nightmares Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    [​IMG]

I've tried just about everything to fix this bug. It's on one map only and I've checked all my files, checked for corruption and nothing seems to be working. I've done everything I can but it doesn't work. It only happens in the full extracted version, but not inside the engine itself. I haven't changed any of the file names, nor are there any common events on the screen. All the scripts work fine on the next map, but the first one just doesn't want to work for me at all. I'm at a loss. I've been working on this game for months and I don't know what to do.

I removed the map display name script, which seemed to be causing the bitmap problem (Which was a living nightmare) but now it removes all the layers from the game itself. (It's Galv's layer graphics. It kinda looks like Child of Light with how I have it set up.)

upload_2019-10-23_19-39-30.png

upload_2019-10-23_19-41-15.png

upload_2019-10-23_19-41-40.png

Is this what is messing it up? Is there a particular order that it's supposed to load into so I don't lose my layers?

2. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. KK20

KK20 Just some XP Scripter Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP