Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi..
i know this is not a new issue.
People get this resolved after updated their project to latest version with replaced rpg*.js and Libs folder, index.html.
But i still encountered this issue after update to latest version.
Anyone have other solution or workaround? thanks in advanced.

My project background:
1. created at 1.3x version, but now updated to latest version.
2. running well when open from rpg mv software.
3. please refer to attachment for the error screenshot.

Attachments

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Moved to RPG Maker MV.

Did you check your folder to see if the Particles is there in the correct folder?

LTN Games

Code Sorcerer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you have deployed the game with the "exclude unused files" and the plugins using the particles did not include the correct plugin info to ensure that file is not excluded then it will be removed. Try not removing excluded files and see if that helps. And if it does help you will need to manually copy the missing files over to the deployed version of the game.
1594584291986.png

ben999

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[MOD]Moved to RPG Maker MV.[/MOD]
Did you check your folder to see if the Particles is there in the correct folder?
Yes. this picture is in the correct folder.
i can run and see this picture when running my game with rpgmv software, and this error only occur when i try to deploy it

ben999

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you have deployed the game with the "exclude unused files" and the plugins using the particles did not include the correct plugin info to ensure that file is not excluded then it will be removed. Try not removing excluded files and see if that helps. And if it does help you will need to manually copy the missing files over to the deployed version of the game.
View attachment 151113
If i don't choose "exclude unused files", this error will occur.
Capture3.PNG

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@ben999 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Did you encrypt your files?
Check for typos in the filename.
Check the path of your projects. Are there any spaces or special characters in any folders?

If that still doesn't fix it, where does the error occur? Like right when you boot the game? Somewhere in the menu?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy