Ce'wyndia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello guys.
I got around to messing with mz. I deleted all the stuff that came with and replaced with my own. I made a map and put in the tileset im using now. it does not call for world_b.png but rather my tileset name. when i start the game i get that message, failed to load img/tilesets/world_b.png. how can i fix this? any help would be appreciated,
ty kindly

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Do you still have a database entry pointing to the file? I thiiink that even if it's not used in a map the engine will read the whole database.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The engine will read the whole database, but it will not try to load the images unless you go to a map that uses them.

Had you saved a game, and were you continuing from the saved file?

Do you have ANY tileset slots in the database that reference world_b?

Have you used a Change Tileset command in any events on your map or in any common events?

Do you have any plugins installed? What are they?

Please play again to get the error, then hit F8 to open the Developer Tools, go to the Console tab (not the Elements tab), and grab a screenshot. There will be more detailed error messages there that will indicate where it's being told to look for that tileset.

Morganis

Ce'wyndia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, sorry for the late reply. Thanks shaz, I overlooked a tab in the data base that called for tile set b. I thought i looked over everything lol. ty kindly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moenimael