dont use my moo-cow face, please! ^-^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good day all,

on deviantArt i saw these really nice screenshot and i saw the name Celianna on that site:

Fairy-Mana-Tree

In the comments down there she said that she would put it into a future expansions pack. But.... that comment was from 2015 and i havent seen the stairs or the fountain yet.

My request is now: Has anyone seen that set with the stairs and the fountain yet? If yes which one is it? I want to buy it if i have the correct name!

An answer would be loved!

Greetings Ilithianeae

Thargolian

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Celianna is pretty easy to contact if you use the e-mail listed on her website in the "About" section. Here is her website. https://pixanna.nl

Ilithianeae

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i tried that but didnt get a comment. i think she is really busy in real life.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I know that at least the front arch of the fountain is in her Ancient Dungeons Base Pack and a wintery version of the whole fountain in the Ancient Dungeons: Winter pack of hers.

Ilithianeae

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hmmm.... i only see the archs in the winter pack. and in the base pack...hmmm... there is a gravestone which she could have used for the back i think but much bigger. and for the little fountains ... could be that it were the wooden tables. wooow... she surely put some really nice ideas into that screen!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_1.png added!
index.php

I have a very strong feeling my internet will be hurricane'd, forcing me to work exclusively on my projects. Wish me luck y'all.
Figured I should probably put my badly written RMMV plugins on GitHub or something, idk.
I've been working on plugins to make it easier to incorporate Persona 3's Once More batsys into MV games. One makes it so you can have states automatically applied to the target and/or user when their hit crits or targets a weakness... I could use testers for it, though. Maybe I'll make a thread in the JS Plugins In Development board about it?
Whenever I'm feeling down I like to watch Bardic Inspiration by Deerstalker Pictures
on youtube. Because 'my mockery is Vicious.' It's funny and catchy like the flu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jobiia