Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Synopses

With all members of the Magic Councel dead, Tartarus was able to activate the magical weapon code named F.A.C.E. With it's ability to absorb all magic from very land itself, Tartarus was unstoppable. One by one each guild fell to the hands of Tartarus. The era of  wizards quickly came to an end and following was the era of Demons. A new world has been created from the ashes of the old. Join the next generation of Fairy Tail as they fight and defend using the power conjured from Family.

Additional Information

This is my very first game and with this being my first game, I am not perfect so please tell me if I missed someone/thing in the Credits. I purposely made this game for friends and family to play but I though maybe I would share it with the RPG Maker community. I may continue the story if people are reallllllllly asking for it :D  Please play and give me thoughts on the game in the comment section below. Thank You for your time. This is only a fan made game and is not for sale or anything. All rights go to their original owners.

Characters

ChamengA descendant of the             

Dragon Slayers,  he value his friends more 

than his life and has a taste for fire.

KiaA young girl with the power to control all elements.

She has mastered the Lost Magic: Elementalist.

JacksonHe was once part of the Fiore Royal Military. He uses

Light God Slayer magic with the purpose to defend.

Gameplay

• Standard Dungeon Instance
  • RPG with Buttion Press
  • No Random Battles
  • Fantasy

Screenshots

Helpful Tips:
  • When running on high specs PC please use the Full Screen Option located in the Options by pressing F1 and restart the game otherwise please press F5 for Full Screen Mode if preferred.
  • When executing a Normal Attack, press the button that appears to do more damage. Press the button that appears to reduce incoming damage.

Credits

Story:
 ​
Jericho Swain
 ​
Graphics:
 ​
Enterbrain
Funimation
Fairy Tail
aweryn
Masrter-Pixel
Children of Mana
Greenraven
Adiktuzmiko
Celianna
Chaos Avian
Joel Steudler
Kairi Sawler
Linarea
PVGames
Quigon
RavenTDA
Sharm
Thalzon
Division Heaven
VexedEnigma
SD-Arius
MadaraPeinKyuuby
Noctis
Chrono Strife
BlazBlue
G.o.D. .
Casper Gaming
Pentagonbuddy
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
ARC SYSTEM WORKS
Ragnorak Online
 ​
Scripts:
 ​
Atelier-Rgss
Archeia
Yami
Yanfly
Galv's
MOG
KilloZapit
Zeus81
Division Heaven
Enterbrain
rhyme
Raizen
 ​
Music:
 ​
Square Enix
NIS America
mjomusic
Fairy Tail
Final Fantasy
Yamai
Legend of Dragoon
Kill La Kill
Enterbrain
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Air
BlazBlue
ARC SYSTEM WORKS
Another Infinity ft. Mayumi Morinaga
Tomorrows
Pokemon
MeAndMyMuse
Naruto
Disgaea
Chelsea Lankes-Let Love Be

Download

Last edited by a moderator:

Krishna Siva

Extremely Insane
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Great, this is awesome. I like fairy tail and this fan game is super!

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Can't really call this Fairy Tail if it is mixed with a lot of other universe anime's like Puella Magical Girl Madoka, Blazblue, Disgaea and others (That I can't remember).

Be careful though, Non-commercial or not you need to watch out when using resources from big companies without their permission or else you might come to some trouble if they decide to take action.

But in any case, congrats in completing your 1st game.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Looks interesting. I'll check it out when I get some free time (maybe this weekend).

rpggamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
This game and the music is very good.So thanks for this so far.

But does this game ends for now already when i have defeated Jackson on the airship ?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Google Chrome says the file is malicious. Please re-upload, as I am not wanting to risk turning warnings off. Thanks!

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Looks good, seems full of rips though. :(

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Ordinary Hotdog

I will check the upload again Thanks for the info!

@Endr. Adiktuzmiko

Yup it is full of rips tho because this was for fun and I did have a lot of fun with this since this Game IS my first game. In the future I will make it more "original" to me :D . I am already planning.

@rpggamer + everyone who played this game

Sadly I did not want it to end like that but school was starting again and I didn't want to lose focus (on school). I originally planned for more as you can see by the end of the game. Like I told to the post above I am planning on my days and hours off school. :D But I'm glad you (plus everyone else who played this game) liked it :D means a lot to me. I like support :D

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, you have a good mapping sense even it's your first game. Gotta try this out.

*added to 'soon to be played' playlist*

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
When I saw laharl I had to download this.  I will tell you what I think after I play it.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Just curious, which graphics of mine did you use? Pretty rare to see my nme, especially on graphics. :)

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Engr. Adiktuzmiko

I don't remember exactly what graphic of yours did I use but I did use one or more of your graphics from the Resource Staff Releases.

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can everyone download the game without a msg saying that the file is malicious ? Cuz its not malicious I promise I didnt put anything nasty in it :D

Kaiju Master

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I downloaded it fine.

I loved the game, how long until you update it?  That was really short.

Juliab

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
The antivirus utilities deem it malicious due to Reputation. You're unknown to them and there were only few downloads, so they are being extra cautious.

I enjoyed the game, but it's only a demo. When will it be finished?

Linkis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Google Chrome says the file is malicious. Please re-upload, as I am not wanting to risk turning warnings off. Thanks!
@Ordinary Hotdog, a few browers and security systems automatically tell you a download is bad for your computer if there are NOT A LOT OF DOWNLOADS from that game.

I automatically tell the system to ignore or just keep it. SO FAR I have not had any problems with a virus from this or its sister sites.

Jericho Swain

Noxus Tyrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry guys I'm working on the next part its just that school is getting tough and I haven't been able to work on the next part as much as I would like to. But its coming!

Evalis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sat through and beat this in one sitting and it was fantastic!  Figure I'll give out some feedback for the game:

So first the good stuff:

Story: Story story story! Yay! Not for a second did I feel like it was out of place or that the battles were forced.

Cutscenes: Use of cutscenes made the game feel like there was something going on outside the main characters. They were also pretty spiffy (see above ^^)

No random combat: I'm bat dumping crazy about random combat, so thank the lord it wasn't there =D

Quick combats: Regular monsters died quickly without much resistance so the bosses stood out and it didn't feel grindy

Nice Level progression: I didn't feel like I had to backtrack and kill anything for levels or gear to succeed.

Relevant Music: It set the tone nicely, though I'm not much of an artist in this area..

Character emotions: Appropriate use of portraits to convey emotional context really sold me on the characters.

Nifty battle trigger system: I liked the button press before hit to increase damage or reduce damage. It kept things interesting, if a bit difficult to use.

Interesting map design: The bridge creating switches were a nice touch to the sewer level and the villages felt homey and quaint.

Battle Art: I like seeing my characters do stuff.
The stuff that bothered me:

Duplicate Skills: Elemental systems (fire, earth, etc) cause uninformed decisions in skill selection when vulnerabilities are not readily apparent. And when vulnerabilites or resistances exist, that spell just becomes chosen or avoided repeatedly after it is discovered.

Battles lacked strategy: Other than the slime battle, it didn't feel like there was anything to do differently, other than hit them for more damage than they did to my party. The hitbox system did help relieve this feeling a bit though.
Suggestion:

As far as elemental skills are concerned, there should be some interaction between them (combo), some way to analyze the opponent, or simply tie all elemental damage to one source. Ie. All spells are fire, earth, or just 'magic'. More interesting boss battles would be nice, but since that's not very specific I probably shouldn't call it a suggestion XD.
Anyhoo, again, this game was lots of fun! And don't worry about when/if you put out your next release. People need to be patient ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lymeish