Fairyland and Underwater Tilesets?

mumin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am searching for fairyland and underwater tilesets. I can do whatever, really, with the fairy tile sets, some sci-fi/modern aesthetics are preferred with the underwater tilesets.

For context:

A. In one scene: Daisy goes into a fairy ring and enters Faerie and meets her new best friend, Aty's brother, Bumor. Faerie is a place like the fantasy world of Mondejord, but with cozier and more magical vibes.

B. In another scene: Daisy accidentally falls into a river, and uses her newfound water powers to navigate a modern underwater world populated by Mondejord's version of mermaids: Pale blue people with Chelsea haircuts who occasionally wear cloaks.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Fairy-themed stuff:
Fairytown Pack (Paid, doesn't completely fit the default style)
Wonderland Forest Pack (Paid, doesn't completely fit the default style)
Not entirely sure what else to post here, since your description is a bit vague. Do your fairies live in trees or mushrooms or fruits or candy houses? I'll post a couple of things:
Whtdragon's trees (includes big mushrooms)
Comshou's candy houses
Avery's mushroom house
Dragoonwy's candy autotiles
Pandamaru's candy canes & big trees

Underwater stuff:
KokoroReflections (doesn't completely fit the default style)
Whtdragon

I also have a list of fairytale themed resources. It's not up to date and some links probably won't work anymore, sorry about that.

Last edited:

mumin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fairy-themed stuff:
Fairytown Pack (Paid, doesn't completely fit the default style)
Wonderland Forest Pack (Paid, doesn't completely fit the default style)
Not entirely sure what else to post here, since your description is a bit vague. Do your fairies live in trees or mushrooms or fruits or candy houses? I'll post a couple of things:
Whtdragon's trees (includes big mushrooms)
Comshou's candy houses
Avery's mushroom house
Dragoonwy's candy autotiles
Pandamaru's candy canes & big trees

Underwater stuff:
KokoroReflections (doesn't completely fit the default style)
Whtdragon

I also have a list of fairytale themed resources. It's not update and some links probably won't work anymore, sorry about that.
Thank you! Also, mushroom houses are an option, so yeah.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For underwater I used the default outside tiles and tinted it with an event command to give it an appropriate hue. I used

tint screen(-102, -17, 85, 0)

You may need to play with it some to get the hue to look good as I did this in ACE and it looks like you are using MV so it may take a slight modification of this.

mumin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For underwater I used the default outside tiles and tinted it with an event command to give it an appropriate hue. I used

tint screen(-102, -17, 85, 0)

You may need to play with it some to get the hue to look good as I did this in ACE and it looks like you are using MV so it may take a slight modification of this.
Ok, I like this. Thanks.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, I like this. Thanks.
FSM: Woods and Cave pack (paid) also have mushroom houses with interior too. I'm not 100% sure but there is also some underwater tiles in caves tilesets, too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hate doing voice over videos but people said they like hearing about the details.
Modern Town Overworld, World of Solaria Dungeon, 80's Retro-Futuristic Font | RPG Maker News #73

I been slowing down and not focusing on project currently.
I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowdcontrolwarehouse12