Altair

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, it's me again.

I have a Problem with the Death Pose with the Script: Falcao ABS: https://falcaorgss.wordpress.com/category/pearl-abs-liquid/
If the weapon or skill has no knockdown rate, then the selected Death Pose will not be displayed.
To be sure, I started a default project with Falcao ABS. The error can still be reproduced. But if I have a knockdown rate of 100%, then the selected Death Pose will be displayed.

# Default enemy knockdown self switch (used to display knockdowned graphic)
KnockdownSelfW = "D"

I use the following values for the enemy:
Enemy Sensor = 5
Enemy Die Self Switch = C
Enemy Dead Pose = false

Created a Self-Switch "D" for Knockdown, "C" For the Death Pose.

Update: It seems that not every graphic is affected. The first row seems to be completely affected. He always slides down a row ...

Update2:
In Falcao's demo itself, the mistake can be reproduced.
In the meantime, I believe that this is a bug.

Best Regards
Ben

Last edited:

Altair

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
:/ I can send u Pictures or a Example (from game) via Dropbox, if someone need.
On this Point, i cant do more. Hopefully, someone can help with this.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pompeu