Falcao Interactive system 2.0 Jump / passable tile problem.

Laptopdancer

Gaymerz Rock!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm out of ideas... I'm using FA 2.0 and when I enable jump on any map it doesn't restrict movement with terrain tags, or pay attention to passage rules. I tried blank same as character level events and even programmed them to repulse the character when touched but you jump right onto the tile and tehn when you move it activates. I can't figure out what to do but as it is now walls and tops of walls are jumpable and walkable. Any ideas?

ForTheLoveOfPi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Have you tried starting a new project with just FA 2.0 script and see if the issue still persist? I tend to do this first to debug the issue if other scripts are being used in the project particularly overwriting the same method. In most cases, incompatibility with other scripts are always the main cause of the issue. Reason i mentioned that is because i too am using this script and i haven't come across this issue that you reported.

I just did a run with a new project with FA 2.0 lite which i believe is what your using? Anyhow, i did a test and the jump feature did what its suppose to. I believe the issue occurs because of incompatibility with other scripts that you are using.

Perhaps, you can do this, look in your projects script editor and look for any script that would perhaps, persay, use or alter any movement or terrain tags and try to remove those scripts and see if the issue persists? It's worth a shot =D

Laptopdancer

Gaymerz Rock!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've got 57 scripts in my project some extremely extensive and also by many different scripters.. I'm currently looking for a skilled scripter to hire to make every one of them work the way they should but i guess it's so complicated most scripters don't want to do it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venxarmy