Falcao Pearl ABS Scenes Window help!

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Scripts (RMVX Ace)' started by gregbaby, Jul 29, 2017.

1. gregbaby

gregbaby Evil Genius. o_O Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello everybody!

I was wondering if anybody with a brain for scripting could help me. I'm trying to override the traditional (naff) Equipment Screen (Optimize, Change Equipment etc etc) with the Pearl ABS selection screen
    and then I'll be able to switch off the button (N Key) that toggles the Pearl scene as it seems silly you have 2 different menu screens in game! And I dont think the gamer playing would appreciate it either!

EDIT: I've decided to use Galvs Menu Themes Engine so loading it via that would be the end goal.

LINKS:

Galvs Menu Themes Engine

Pearl ABS Demo

DOUBLE EDIT: I solved it! For any body looking to use both system in a project just edit line 62 in Galvs Menu Engine (this one:

"Equip", :sel, :Scene_Equip, 0, 0, "Equip your characters with weapons and armor.",170],

Replace Scene_Equip with Scene_QuickTool.

Fair play Falcoa is/was an awesome scripter but man did he make his script tough to read and edit! Barely any comments after the documentation. Feel free to close this topic guys!

Cheers,

Greg

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Please provide a link to the script so that people who might help do not have to go searching for it.
    Thanks.