FALCAO PEARL ABS

adammarsh

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
They only attack when i attack them, but if i kill the enemy and the enemy respawns they will attack me instantly...

I want to make it so if the enemy is passive they wont attack me after they respawn until i attack them again.

here is the script

http://pastebin.com/mfNiFSdt

here is where i put passive

http://prntscr.com/drd9y0

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please provide a link to the script - all ABS scripts have their own methods for handling attacks and no one can answer your question without checking how Falcao handled this.

cavemanK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Have you tried moving the sensor to 1? Just to clarify, you want the sensor to work but only after you hit them? And then you don't want the sensor to work after they respawn until after you hit them again?

adammarsh

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Have you tried moving the sensor to 1? Just to clarify, you want the sensor to work but only after you hit them? And then you don't want the sensor to work after they respawn until after you hit them again?

I tried putting the sensor to 1 but It's still not doing what i want it to.

I need the enemy to not attack the player after the enemy respawns from being killed.

cavemanK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't have the time to check, but I will as soon as I do--but it might just be that the passive boolean isn't reset if they have a respawn time. If it's not, you might be able to force it around where the respawn is called. Again, this is all speculation but I will try to substantiate it soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, the @passive variable is not reset in the respawn method which will yield the behaviour you described.

The fix for this issue (and for many others) is included in my Bugfixes for Falcao's ABS script (latest version, v2.1). Link to that script should be in my signature.

adammarsh

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, the @passive variable is not reset in the respawn method which will yield the behaviour you described.

The fix for this issue (and for many others) is included in my Bugfixes for Falcao's ABS script (latest version, v2.1). Link to that script should be in my signature.
Thank you It works perfectly!

PS. would you happen to have a script that fixes the experience acquisition, double currency acquisition rate and other abilities to work with pearl?

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The EXP gain rate works actually, the real EXP gain will account for the EXR s-param, but the popup for it only shows the EXP from the enemy database.

So, this is just a visual bug.

I don't know how to display this with the popup, since this stat is actor based, so one actor can gain a different amount of EXP than the other, and by default, there is only one popup showing up for this. For one man party games, it shouldn't be an issue, but for games which allow other party members too, it might get even more confusing.

The double gold feature doesn't work at all.

I could add this when I get some free time.

The double drop rate works how it should, no issues here.

Some specific parameters and features will not work with the ABS (such as MRF, CNT and TGR) due to how it works.

Adding these features would take way more time than I currently have, so I will have to pass on these.

My Bugfixes script contains an experimental magic reflect feature fix, but it is bugged right now (got some nasty crash issues), so don't use that if you planned to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neonlunity