English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
GO ONTO THIS GAMEJOLT LINK AND FOLLOW THE GAME FOR UPDATES :3
--- https://gamejolt.com/games/fallingbackrpg/370130 ---

FALLING BACK
A Horror Adventure Game

PLOT

Falling Back is my first ambitious game project and after years of practice, I'm ready to develop it and show it to the world! I promise to bring an enticing story and tension that will scare the living daylights out of you! This isn't your typical adventure into the unknown...

• With so many interactive objects, the world is even more detailed than ever.
  • A cast of characters that you can guide to the right decisions.
  • A story filled with twists and turns.
  • A newly redesigned menu, built for easy access to saving and items.
  • And a monster that seems to always watch you...

IN-DEV IMAGES

These images in no way reflect the final game.
ss2.png

ss2.png" alt="ss2" border="0">

ss1.png" alt="ss1" border="0">

ss3.png" alt="ss3" border="0">

ss1.png

ss3.png

STORY

A deserted museum.
A silent evil.

Mark is a 14-year-old boy, dreading the visit to the Space Exploration and Ecological Research museum that had just reopened.
Walking around looking at plastic models of rockets for 10 hours isn't his cup of tea. Yet, with the promise of a trip to his favourite restaurant, he reluctantly accepts the offer and hops on the plane. Little does he know that something isn't right, and something is waiting for him...

SETTING
  • The game takes place in an alternate reality where humans have mastered the art of space travel to the point where they can get to Mars in 10 days, with a new engine called the 'Lightwarp' Engine. Companies willing to pay a large sum of money for these engines have set up thriving colonies on other planets. All this in the year 2010.
  • This game takes place in 201X and follows the re-opening of a museum dedicated to educating the population on the history of space travel. Its closure in 2010 was incredibly controversial, causing news outlets to flood the Space Exploration and Ecological Research division of the government about what was going to happen to the museum.
  • After many years, the museum was quietly reopened to little fanfare. News outlets would rarely look into the subject and then give the museum fairly luke-warm reviews. However, it instantly caught the attention of Elizabeth High and a school trip was immediately arranged. That is where our story begins.

CHARACTERS

MARK:

A brown-haired 14-year-old boy, who isn't too excited about going to the museum. This person is our main protagonist.

Dislikes: Museums, waiting, eating marmalade.

REBECCA:

A smart 13-year-old girl, with vibrant blue hair. Goes with the flow.

Dislikes: Social interaction.

TOM:

A 15-year-old jock who leads the group. When under pressure, he breaks down.

Dislikes: Pressure and a weird fear of chickens.

???:

lost

Dislikes: gone

DOWNLOAD LINK:

(download not available)

Last edited:

NuclearAxe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For some reason, there is a bunch of

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure how to fix that other than try to delete everything in that section and reupload the images. I’m on my phone at the moment, so I’m limited in how I can help.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(
Mike running through an area that's influenced by his thoughts, thus his drawings are infused into the land.
We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kINGFreak13