Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I'm new here and just getting into RPG creation but I'm not new to graphics and have been around quite a while. There's a ton of fantastic resources available in the RPG Maker community and I'd like to contribute as well by offering some logo services.

CAVEATS
- Please keep in mind my time is usually limited to weekends, which is when I can complete the most work.

- Depending on your game, I may create the logo in a 3D rendered style (see the WIP below) if that is suitable for the theme. These take much longer and require more work of course.

Request Template

• Genre (Sci-fi/Future, Fantasy, Horror, Other [please describe])
  • Game Title
  • Style References (Pinterest or Google links to examples of logos you like)
  • Emphasis Elements (such as a large sword, castles, or other generic silhouette, etc.)
  • Other Info

Sample Work (including a 3D logo work-in-progress)

dragon_souls.jpgFinal-Days.jpgbrad_vs_zombies.jpg

Capture.JPG

Terms

Credit: Credit Fancy Ferret Studios

Repost: Allowed with credit

Edits: Not allowed

Maker Required: None specific

Non-Commercial: Free

Commercial: Free

Current Work Slots

1. @jupitersdaughter - awaiting feedback

2. @Michael Caiola - completed

3. @NarikoStudios

Thanks for checking out my work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ooh cool!!!

• Genre (Sci-fi/Future, Fantasy, Horror, Other [please describe]): fantasy
  • Game Title: Eternal Moonlight
Tales-of-Hearts-R-Logo-300x126.jpg

tears_to_tiara_logo.png
logo-001.jpg

Also, here is one I made myself. It's kinda ugly but I like the colors. Purples, blues, ect. As the title suggests, my game takes place in a world where it's always night.

3D14EHY.png

• Emphasis Elements (such as a large sword, castles, creature, human silhouette, etc.)

The moon is a very important symbol in the universe of the game. The symbol I used in the logo I made (with the two moons and the swirls) is a symbol of the royal family, but Just a moon or some stars or something is fine :)  

• Other Info

If you don't want to do it or can't just let me know! No hard feelings :)  sorry if I was vague!

Michael Caiola

The Stone Bull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't believe how many people offer free services here. I'll have to come up with something I'm good at that I can offer. Maybe game trailers... hm...

Anyways, here goes:

Genre: Fantasy with a focus on Greek and Roman mythology. The gods and the zodiac signs are the primary themes.

Game Title: The 13th Sign

Style References: I don't have any logo references, but this image search shows the kind of art style I'd like.

Emphasis Elements: Constellations and zodiac signs. A serpent should be included somehow, maybe as the number 3? If that's too on-the-nose you can do it however you want.

Other Info: If you could include the zodiac dial somehow, that would pretty cool. Maybe as a backdrop to the logo. Here's an image search for it. I particularly like the looks of this one and this one.

Thank you!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't believe how many people offer free services here. I'll have to come up with something I'm good at that I can offer. Maybe game trailers... hm...

Anyways, here goes:

Genre: Fantasy with a focus on Greek and Roman mythology. The gods and the zodiac signs are the primary themes.

Game Title: The 13th Sign

Style References: I don't have any logo references, but this image search shows the kind of art style I'd like.

Emphasis Elements: Constellations and zodiac signs. A serpent should be included somehow, maybe as the number 3? If that's too on-the-nose you can do it however you want.

Other Info: If you could include the zodiac dial somehow, that would pretty cool. Maybe as a backdrop to the logo. Here's an image search for it. I particularly like the looks of this one and this one.

Thank you!

Got it! Thanks for the request. I'll see what I can do!

Reese

Wretched Art Prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have my own logo workshop but uh, I'm gonna take this chance and request one for myself anyway xD

I'm pming you the details ;D

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm gonna PM the details,since I LOVE your work.

ericeagle

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Genre: Fantasy.

Game Title: Wyvern Souls

References: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/uploads/monthly_2016_10/dragon_souls.jpg.cd947f0263653d3c07a38a133162a973.jpg

Emphasis Elements: Silhouette of playero.png(attached to post) in the background, along with a wyvern silhouette.

playero.png

MarisaG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll PM you too!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ooh cool!!!

• Genre (Sci-fi/Future, Fantasy, Horror, Other [please describe]): fantasy
  • Game Title: Eternal Moonlight
Tales-of-Hearts-R-Logo-300x126.jpg

tears_to_tiara_logo.png
logo-001.jpg

Also, here is one I made myself. It's kinda ugly but I like the colors. Purples, blues, ect. As the title suggests, my game takes place in a world where it's always night.

3D14EHY.png

• Emphasis Elements (such as a large sword, castles, creature, human silhouette, etc.)

The moon is a very important symbol in the universe of the game. The symbol I used in the logo I made (with the two moons and the swirls) is a symbol of the royal family, but Just a moon or some stars or something is fine :)  

• Other Info

If you don't want to do it or can't just let me know! No hard feelings :)  sorry if I was vague!

Hello @jupitersdaughter!

Apologies for being late with the logo work.  My thread actually had not been posted by a mod until over a week later I think. It coincided with me going on vacation and being quite busy with day job work, so I'm behind with everyone's logos.

Anyway, I'm undecided about what path to take with the logo style since I wanted to incorporate your crescent moon forms.

I've attached two versions I was working on.

First...

Eternal-Moonlight.jpg

The above version needs another moon and I think is lacking a background element similar to many of the other logos in this style.

Next...

Eternal-Moonlight_2.jpg

This version is more elaborate and I think needs a "framing" background element you see on other logos such as the stone tablets in Warcraft logos.

Let me know what you think so far and what direction you want to proceed in!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For everyone else who has requested work, I am back on your logos and hope to finish the first three this weekend at the earliest and before the middle of next week at the latest.

Anyone else who has requested work will be added to the queue in order of requests.

Thanks for your patience!

Michael Caiola

The Stone Bull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for doing these. Your work is so greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm itching to see mine.

@Fancy Ferret Studios, I just noticed your OP says you don't allow edits. Are there any exceptions to that?

By edits I mean editing the artwork after completion. Not edits during creation. Though I don't offer unlimited edits.

For most of them, it would be mostly impossible to edit the file anyway but someone might want to stick a terrible typeface onto a logo or maim it in some way that it doesn't work and I don't want my name associated with bad artwork for lack of a better explanation.

I'm considering a 3D Greco-Roman style actually with your logo and was working on a gorgon head that would be part of it today. Attaching that to a zodiac tablet and putting the title in would be the next steps.

Capture.JPG

Teal Dragona

Greenhorn/Gym Leader Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This request has been deleted

Last edited:

Latest Profile Posts

..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lollwi