Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

FF_fighters_RPG_logo_v2_full.png
(Logo not final)
The war's not over yet. Not by a long shot!
SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
FusionFall Fighters is an episodic RPG Maker MV game that sets to explore different side stories within the universe of the shutdown Cartoon Network MMO, FusionFall. Specifically, an interpretation of that universe that adds new concepts as well as takes some from the now also shut down fan revivals FusionFall Retro and FusionFall Legacy. The base FusionFall explores the concept of an alternate reality in which almost all Cartoon Network show characters and locations exist together in one coherent world. However, Planet Fuse, a planet-consuming hivemind entity that has existed for eons, has decided on Earth for its next target. It has infected the world with organic forms called Terrafusers, and has controlled a form-changing Fusion Army. Fusion Monsters are creatures created from Fusion Matter, a toxic translucent green goo. Some monsters are completely made of the stuff while others use it as a life-giving glue. Fusions are powerful Fusion Monsters that have taken the form of the heroes and villains of the world with personal items stolen from them, anywhere from alien hero Ben Tennyson to tyrannical monkey mastermind Mojo Jojo. To counter this threat, Dexter and Mandark have teamed up to create a new weapon to fight against Lord Fuse, Nanos! Nanos are chibi versions of Cartoon Network characters that help you and are created from Imaginary Energy, Fusion Matter, and an item from a character. Current plans for this project include releasing a Demo by this summer that takes a dive into an abridged version of Episode 1 which focuses on the Rowdyruff Boys now reformed villain in blue, Boomer, trying to track down a baby Blowfish monster that has found it's way from Monster Island to Downtown Seaside. In the demo, explore some iconic locations, including: Bravo Beach, Orchid Bay, and even City Point. In the demo, you’l also be able to complete 8 missions and obtain 1 nano. We hope to see you have fun playing this game when we have finished all planned episodes (currently 3).

SECTION B: SCREENSHOTS
The following images were taken in alpha - this does not necessarily represent the final game
fffscreen1.png
fffscreen2.png
fffscreen4.png
fffscreen5.png

Platforms - The game will be released on Windows, Mac, and Linux. We might consider a release on Android later on. Not sure about iOS though.

We plan to release a demo for episode one this summer!

You can join our discord to stay updated: https://discord.gg/RWuyFRW
Official Website (W.I.P)
Gameplay video:

Last edited:

zakthepower

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The demo is now about 50% completed! We'll have a closed beta before the public release, to fix bugs, spelling mistakes, and the like.

zakthepower

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We've now officially started closed beta testing!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That reaper looks like the one from 'The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy', just slightly bigger. xD

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had no idea Cartoon network had its own MMO at one point. I hope your game does well. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

one dislike. tragic really ofended me bruh
i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game
Update: I finished the combat arena! My goodness, it took a while! There were numerous little bugs to squash.
Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?
****ing muscle memory: does anyone else habitually quit out of test play when they notice something they """HAVE""" to fix, in spite of the fact that you can now edit DURING test play?

...thousands of times...

...every day?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aryanyb