Esperia

Nasuverse Maniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I just purchased this DLC in steam and I have to say I was totally disappointed... It was nothing but premade buildings with no custom parts to create your own buildings, While I am sure some people use the pre made buildings for creative things in their map for me this is useless, No offense intended but I WISH the packs in steam told you in their description if the have individual parts for custom building...

Also... There are no matching door tiles, How do you make modern buidlings and not include door tiles? Very sad to say I had to request a refund... :(

EDIT:

Updated the review on steam, Leaving my original post on here just for reference on why I rated it negative before.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Steam description does say exactly what it is - "over 45 buildings, with some ground autotiles and detailed objects". Perhaps you misunderstood the description but it is not misleading.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The entire set is marketed as a pre-made buildings set so that people with less talent can still have buildings and houses to place on their map. I'm sorry you misunderstood and thought you were buying a tileset.

As for there not being any doors, the doors are on the buildings themselves. They're just not separate, due to them all being unique.

I am rather disappointed by your scathing review on Steam though. We never advertized it as a tileset - the pack is full of buildings, not individual parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Esperia

Nasuverse Maniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Ohh, Then I really did misunderstood the sector at which this pack is directed at, After reading your posts I see I came as very harsh. I will update my review on steam according to this information, It just so happens the pack was not what I expected.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry for the confusion. The Fantastic Building packs were made with just buildings in mind, these prove to be very popular among people who are less skilled with making their own houses/buildings.

All my other packs are actual tilesets you can use to create your own houses and buildings with. It's just that this specific pack was aimed at releasing already premade buildings.

If you're looking for modern assets, you may want to give Lunarea's Modern Day Tiles a shot. OR even my other pack, Rural Farm Tiles, which contain plenty of modern tiles.

Esperia

Nasuverse Maniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the recommendations, Since steam sales started today I was looking to get some vxa ace resources from steam. I will check them out later.

kunst79

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Steam really sucks. I wanted to buy the modern buildings but I can't download, because Steam says I need RPG Maker Ace which I already have. I just didn't purchase this maker there. Beside that... they don't have to care the hell if I have that maker or not. I payed money for something so it's my decision what to do.

Now I paid money for something I can't use.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My entire family and I have Covid... If it's this bad with the vaccine, without must be terrible. Stay safe, everyone. This thing is a doozy.
Ugh. Head heavy with sick juice. I wish I could work on my stuff. o_O
GZZPUeX.png

Overflow Form
I'm coming back to my work with Learn RPG Maker MV. Soon I'll be posting previews screenshots for my "paterons"! :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runescapeisawesome