RMMV Fantasya Final Definitiva REMAKE on MV

Do you want a remake of this game on MV and translated to English?

• Yes, I'm willing to play it!

• No, I speak PT-BR and can play the 2k3 REMAKE

• Whatever...

Results are only viewable after voting.

CleanWater

Jack-Of-All-Trades Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, there's this game that I was planning to translate to English on that time but due to unluck circunstances, I had to cancel the project. However, I often see persons here complains about it not being translated to English. The fact is, I can't work with RM2k3 for now, but I still have my Linux MV.

Do you want to see it re-released on a MV version? I probably will give priority to the international release this time since my English improved a lot since that time.
9ReXUa.png
I4mLaW.png
Another important question is regarding the title, as it's a joke in Brazilian Portuguese with the Final Fantasy series, which means the international release probably would need to change it's title to something else (pretty much what happens with other games, such as Dragon Quest becoming Dragon Warrior in the western releases). I would like to hear from you regarding this as well.
ZWPZjq.png

Iron_Brew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean, if you build it they will come, right?

CleanWater

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean, if you build it they will come, right?

???

Sorry, I didn't understand. You mean that if I create the translated Remake of Remake version, people will be willing to play?

Iron_Brew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
???

Sorry, I didn't understand. You mean that if I create the translated Remake of Remake version, people will be willing to play?

I think so. Like, people don't know what they're missing out on if they can't play it, and there's no real incentive to want another game to play unless you know what it is. So, to quote Field of Dreams:

If you build it, they will come.

CleanWater

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think so. Like, people don't know what they're missing out on if they can't play it, and there's no real incentive to want another game to play unless you know what it is. So, to quote Field of Dreams:

If you build it, they will come.

I think it makes sense. Maybe should I create a demo and see how it comes?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol
The feeling when you finally found and killed that one gamebreaker that you could not really grasp before.:kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snotery